We want to extend our sincere appreciation for the support and donations to Murphey Candler Baseball. Without all of you, it would not be possible to deliver the type of experience that enable the kids to have lifelong memories and friendships.
My name is John McEwan, and I currently have three boys at the park, one in Majors, AAA and International. I’m currently the Sponsorship chair and on behalf of the park wanted to ask your family to make a gift to help out our program. Your support helps a variety of improvement opportunities at the park not supported by the City of Brookhaven. Those things include everything within the fields themselves including, but not limited to pitching screens and machines, tarps, wind screens, scoreboards, cages, and other related items that enhance the on-field experience for the players.
Over the past several years, we had made great strides in expanding our activities to include “Friends of the Park”. Our intent has been to provide more opportunities and engagement with our sponsors throughout the season. This year we are continuing to expand this program by creating two major donation categories: Park and Capital Sponsors. At a high level, Park sponsors are typically year over year sponsors with funds going to support smaller capital investments. Capital sponsorships would go toward higher and longer-term commitments. The nature of these projects would be large scale in nature such as, scoreboards, cages and the like. Funding for these large projects is 100% supported by MCB sponsors. Please let us know if either of those categories interest you. If you are mostly interested in the Park sponsorship, please adhere to the below directions. f you are interested in the multi-year Capital sponsorship category, please respond to [email protected] for further information.
In order to ensure an orderly process for your Park Sponsorship, please fill out the form and return it to the sponsorship email listed on the form. Form can be found in this document 2023 Murphey Candler Baseball Sponsor Package
A couple of items to specifically notate:
- If you have interest in a specific team plaque/brick to be distributed to your place of business, please notate that on the form and we will ensure that it is distributed accordingly after everything is completed from picture day.
- If you wish to sponsor a specific league or associated with a specific player/coach from 2022, please specify that on your form.
- We will be hanging all banners in early February. However, we would like to have all forms and submissions back by the end of the year and payment received no later than February 1, 2023. We ask that all sponsors completely fill out these forms to ensure all banners are timely hung and placed on the correct fields. You may experience delays in these activities if forms are not properly completed or not delivered to the correct email below.
- Annual Golf Tournament. We will be having the 2nd MCB Annual Golf Tournament this spring. Please see the additional insert for specifics around your ability to participate in the tournament and sponsorship opportunities at the park.
- We are offering Capital sponsorships mentioned above. These would include capital level sponsorships on the back of the dugouts, scoreboards, fields, or other structures. If interested in discussing an enhanced sponsorship, please reach out directly to John McEwan or members of the sponsorship committee at [email protected].
We thank you again for all that you have done for Murphey Candler Baseball and hope you will continue your partnership with the park.
Murphey Candler Board
P.O. Box 888032, Atlanta, GA 30356